The City of Flat Rock is taking measures to protect the public in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health of safety of our citizens, members and staff are of the utmost importance.
As a result, the Flat Rock Historic Campus will be CLOSED to the public beginning TODAY Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12pm. We anticipate reopening to the public on Monday May 4, 2020.
All events, classes and programs will be rescheduled after May 1st. This includes:
- The 2020 Spring Adult Ghost Hunt scheduled for March 14th
- The Open House scheduled for April 4th.
- The General Membership Meeting scheduled for April 16th
- The Program on the History of Amusement Parks scheduled for April 16th
- The Titanic Tea scheduled for April 25th
For further information, please go to the City of Flat Rock’s website.
We look forward to seeing you after April 30th!!